100 Artists Show Exhibitor Information
100 Artists Show 2015-2016
- All applications must be postmarked by July 15, 2015 for the first jury session. Late and/or incomplete application packets will not be accepted at that time. Notification of acceptance will begin July15, 2014. A non-refundable deposit of $50 per show is due by August 15, 2014. Applications received after July 15, will be considered in the order received as space permits.
- Booth fee balance (payment of $180 plus tax, $192.60, less $50 deposit) for the November show is due on October 1, 2015. Booth fee balance for the February show is due January 4, 2016. Artists may withdraw from Suntan Art Festivals and receive a refund of booth fees, less deposit, upon written request received before October 15, 2014 for the November show and January 15, 2015 for the February show. No cash refunds will be issued after those dates. $20 jury fee is due at the time of application. Applicants may apply to both shows with a single application fee of $20..
- Artists must be present for the duration of either show: 10AM - 5PM November 28-November 39, 2015 and February 20 & 21, 2016. Work must be exhibited both days - no exceptions. All exhibits must be original work done by the exhibiting artist and offered for sale. Applications for works of a collaborative nature must include both of the artists' names. One booth per accepted artist; a limited number of double booths may be approved upon availability. No dealers, agents, stand-ins or proxies allowed. Only work representative of the artist's submitted images will be permitted. If exhibited works differ significantly from the images submitted, the artist may be asked to leave and will forfeit any fees.
- Any fees not paid by the deadline may result in forfeiture of booth to an artist on the wait list. Artists will be notified of their assigned booth number and location at check-in. Exhibitor information about check-in, set-up and parking will be emailed 2 weeks prior to each event. Check-in and set-up is available Friday after 1:00 PM and Saturday morning after 7:00 AM. No changes in booth assignment will be allowed without the approval of the Festival Coordinator.
- All work and artist belongings, including chairs, must be contained within the assigned booth space. Exhibitors are responsible for keeping their area clean during and after the show.
- Parking and traffic are not permitted in the show area after 9:30 AM on Saturday or Sunday. The event site will remain closed on Friday and Saturday night and security will be on site. Although artists, at their discretion, will be allowed to leave exhibitor displays on the site overnight, Suntan Art Center and the city of St. Pete Beach will not be liable for any loss. All booths must be dismantled and removed by 8PM on Sunday.
- The following are not eligible for exhibit: Works which are made from commercial molds, kits or patterns; commercial displays; manufactured or kit jewelry and art supplies. Exhibiting 2-D artists may display for sale, prints and cards made from their artwork or photography.
- Each artist is responsible for collecting and reporting Florida sales tax. Register at http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/taxes/sales_tax.html
- All rules will be strictly enforced. The Festival Committee reserves the right to prohibit display of work deemed unacceptable. Failure to follow these rules may result in ineligibility for this and future shows and any prize award. The Festival Committee reserves the right to make final interpretation of the rules.